Luke is a Senior Mortgage and Finance Adviser with Private Clients Services Australia and has over 15 years’ experience. He started his career in the Finance & Banking Industry in 2002 and has gained considerable experience working in Major Banking Institutions and Broking Firms.
He is accredited with all the major banks and some second-tier lenders. Luke is a member of the Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) and an approved MFAA Credit Adviser.
Luke has been nominated twice as a finalist in his industry for “The Adviser” Australian Broking Awards 2017 both state and nationally for the category “Customer Service of the Year (individual).
With access to over 25 lenders and extensive product range as well as having close relationships with Financial Planners and Accounting Advisers, Luke will be able to assist you by:
- Advising on the purchase or build of a new home, or investment property
- Helping you create a property investment portfolio
- Consolidating your debts, Refinancing your loans
- Reviewing your current home loan structure to help you save money on your mortgage repayments
- Providing assistance with Home Loans, Investment Loans, Commercial Property Loans, Business Finance, Vehicle & Equipment Finance, Self- Managed Super Fund Loans and Reverse Mortgages
Luke’s point of difference is the way that he sees his clients and his ability to put himself in their shoes. The business’ mandate is to service clients like no other by stepping them through each process, making sure they understand their financial needs and the resultant loan and banking facilities we recommend, looking after them post settlement and becoming their centre of influence for any financial matter.
Luke loves his job as he enjoys making his clients dreams become a reality. To be a part of the journey and to see the smile on his clients faces along with the family is what makes his job truly rewarding.